Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All guestrooms at Must Sea Hotel are meticulously designed with guests' comfort in mind and lavishly appointed with the most comfortable and state-of-the-art amenities.
Guests can enjoy a full use of the hotel's excellent recreational facilities including swimming pool Jacuzzi, free Wi-Fi internet in all public areas, and a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities include laundry service and luggage storage. A chargeable shuttle service is available upon request. Must Sea Restaurant serves fine selections of Thai and International cuisines. In-room dining can also be arranged.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: from 14:00 hrs
2. Check out Time: till 12:00 hrs
-Late check out after 12:00 hrs. 50% charge | after 18:00 hrs. 100% charge (base on available)
3. Cancellation policy :
-High season from 01 November to 29 February
Cancel less than 5 days charge 50%, No show charge 100%
-Low Season from 01 March - 31 Oct
Cancel less than 3 days charge 1 night, No show charge 50%
4. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
5. Child Policy:
- Child 4-7 years of age sharing bed with parent free of charge. Compulsory ABF@ 200.-THB
- Infant 1 M.- 3 years of age free of charge
6. Pets are not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>