Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel is 1.3 km from Wufenpu Garment Wholesale Area, 1.5 km from Sun Yat-sen Historical Museum of History and 1.6 km from Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station. The Taoyuan Airport is 34 km away.
There are many local restaurants close to the hostel, There is a wide arrangement of Taiwan snacks in the Raohe Street Night Market.
Offering cozy and clean beds, NK Hostel is a warm and friendly hostel that welcomes travelers from all around the world. Make yourself at home in one of the many air-conditioned guestrooms, some of which come with a hot tub and a kitchenette. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Free Buffet style breakfast and Private bathrooms with hot showers.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 3pm and check out before 11 A.M.
2. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 4-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. Smoking is not allowed.
5. A valid credit card is required to guarantee the booking. NK Hostel will do a pre-authorization on the card 10 days before check-in.
6. NK Hostel will send email to you if failed to do the pre-authorization. Please reply the email with renewd card information within 24 hours; otherwise NK Hostel has the rights to cancel the booking and the online payment is non-refundable. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>