Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Old Nabataean stone villa in historic center of Petra. In a very quiet location. Designed to fit the ancient city of Nabataeans. Located in one of the oldest and most photographed visited streets in Petra , with UNESCO protected Petra Place just 5 minutes away. You have your own entrance leads you to your bedroom and bathroom. Stay at our accommodation allows you to experience the uniqueness and the soul of the city. The interior that is modern but still authentic makes it very special. with loopholes almost like small fortress, it is a one of rare places where you don't need air-condition even in summer.
Nabateans Kingdom offers one 4 bed dorm. Please Note: The room has with 2 beds and 2 mattress, which will be assigned on check in.
The hostel includes shared bathrooms, a big living room, outdoor garden and beautiful seating area with view of the city.
There are two more terraces outside. Renting our room gives you an excellent opportunity to enjoy entire house and 2400 m2 of garden with barbecue and Mediterranean fruits and vegetables all at your disposal. The place is very cozy.
Nabateans Kingdom Terms and Condition;
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival: cash only.
An extra 5 USD must be paid on arrival for cleaning.
We have a 24 Hour reception. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>