Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Yoga & Meditation Enthusiasts
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Previously our Resort used to be open for government use only, though today anyone can join us and appreciate the striking surrounding areas. It's the perfect getaway for people wanting to flee the hustle and bustle of city life and experience the atmosphere of the traditional Lao culture.
Thanks to peaceful and unique nature guests will have a great time strolling around and exploring the area, fishing or enjoying stunning view-points.
Our exquisite resort contains six Laotian Cottages with traditional architecture and modern facilities. We have a large meeting room onsite, with modern audio facilities. Our outdoor lakeside restaurant provides breakfast from 7 am until 10 am and also serves delicious home-cooked lunch as well as evening meals.
If you are planning on taking some food along your trip, no worries - packed lunches are also available for your day trips.
Accommodation can be found within Nakai Resort for all needs and budgets, ranging from dorm rooms to family rooms and private rooms.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a TV and a minibar. Some of our rooms have balconies offering great views over our garden areas.
For those partaking in the Thakhek loop our resort is situated in the perfect location for you to relax after visiting the magnificent caves and waterfalls in the surrounding areas.
Free WiFi is available in all rooms and in the public areas.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: 2 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 2:00 PM
Check out Before 12:00 Noon
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, onsite smoking area
Reception open 24 hours. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>