Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 days prior to arrival 50% charge
No Show 100% charge
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
At Narittaya Resort and Spa, we take our environmental and social responsibilities very seriously. Whether it's developing resorts and toiletries using sustainable materials, recycling waste materials, growing our own organic food or preserving ecosystems, we are always prepared to take the initiative. The acronym SLOW LIFE (Sustainable-Local-Organic-Wellness Learning-Inspiring-Fun- Experiences) explains Narittaya’s philosophy.
Narittaya Resort And Spa is not suitable for people who like Night Lift, Colorful of Nightlight, Hangout or Party according to our resort is a friendly of natural and pure organic resort. If you like to have a slow lift, sleep around bird song and do daily activities in the forest make a plant, do Narittaya is good choice for you.
Business working is available around the resort.
Our aim is to create unforgettable, enlightening experiences that rejuvenate each guest's love of SLOW LIFE. It's about illuminating lives whilst treading lightly on the earth.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12 non.
2. Both cash and credit card (Visa, Master, JCB, American Express) are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation poliy: At least a 7-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge.
4. Smoking is not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>