Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The ranch raises and cares for riding camels and it offers camel tours, desert hospitality and lodging. We aim to provide a unique desert experience,along with the chance to enjoy the calmness and serenity of the biblical landscapes surrounding our home the Negev.
We make sure to protect the environment and natural sites and monuments in all our activities, and care for the well being of our precious camels. Come and meet the camel world an amazing desert story.
The camels are friendly and the ranch staff will gladly welcome you as our guests.
If you're looking for peace, tranquility and a relaxed desert atmosphere, you've come to the right place!
The Negev Camel ranch offers accommodation at a million star hotel: lodging in desert huts which include up to 5 single beds. We provide as well towels and linen,There are shared clean showers (hot water) and toilets available for guests.
You can also enjoy our meals - breakfast and dinner (vegetarian only).
Our ranch provides various camel safaries - from short one hour rides (leaving every hour) up to a full day tour.
The payment is in cash only, credit cards are not accepted.
Each hut has up to 5 beds.
Check in between 15:00 until 19:00
Check out from 7:30 to 11:00
Smoking is forbidden inside the huts.
No television, radio or air conditioning in the huts
The Staff and the happy Camels!
15.00 - 19.00 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>