Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We offer comfortable rooms, with and without bathrooms inside. Some of the rooms come with air conditioning, the others have at least a fan.
To reach the hostel from the airport,take T2 VESPUCCI tramway line and get off at BELFIORE stop.Walk ahead in Via Guido Monaco and the second street on the left is via Iacopo Peri where the hostel is.
Our reception is not open 24hours. at 9:00 to 22.00 ( from 27th Dic. to 10th Jan. 24hours open)
If you need to check in after 22.00 please contact us.
If not we'll cancel your reservation.It's "No show" you need to pay the cost of the first night.
What we provide:
-Kitchen: microwave, kettle, fridge and plates. Please note that there is no oven or stoves, so you cannot properly cook.
-Common areas: WI-fi, sofas, tv, patio and a nice terrace with tables and garden swings, where you can also hang your clothes after washing them.
-Free coffee and tea, but NO BREAKFAST.
-Luggage storage: free on the day of the check-in
2.50 per person per day after 2 p.m.of the check-out day
-Towels: not included in the room price (2euros)
- Wi-fi in the common areas and in most of the rooms, some of them have a weak signal
- Hairdryers available on request
.Washing machine,6euros each wash,soap provided
No Curfew, you can keep your key for the time of your stay at the property, but please remember to bring them back on the check out.
You can come from 9:00am, but the rooms are not ready until 2 p.m. In the meantime you can store your luggage in the luggage storage ( check in date It's free)
Check out time is 11 a.m.
Credit Card payment MINIMUM €50
It is not possible to cancel or to modify your booking on the arrival date.
Not refundable Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>