Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATION POLICY: Ten (10) days prior to arrival will incurred a 100% of the first night will be charged.
NO SHOW POLICY: 100% of the first night will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1) Hostel Reception will be closed at 1am daily.
2) Any specific request are subject to availbility only.
3) Group require late check in after 1am are to be inform in advance.
4) Lights in the dorm will be off at 11pm daily.
5) Airconditioner will be on at 7pm - 8am.
6) Guest/s are required to be quiet after lights is off.
7) Guest/s are strongly advised to handle the Hostel Property with care. Loss or Damaged items will be charged accordingly.
8) Guest/s are advised to keep the Locker Key and Access Card safe. ANY LOST of locker key and access card will be charged at SGD $20.00 each.
9) Guest/s are advised to keep their valuables / belongings at all times in the locker provided. The Hostel will not be responsible for any lost items.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
New Society Backpacker makes guests feel like they are friends staying in a home away from home. As such, guests and staff here really get to know each other. It provides a range of services to ensure your stay is comfortable. The bunk beds are made of solid steel and personal lockers are provided to safely store your important belongings while you take in the sights of Singapore.The shared bathrooms are bright, clean and functional.
New Society Backpacker is the perfect base from which to explore the myriad of shopping malls, restaurants, cafés, music bars and the many places of interest that Singapore has to offer. We are a five minute walk from the Farrer Park MRT train station which conveniently links you to the main shopping belt of Orchard Road, Chinatown and Harbour Front. Alight at the Harbour Front MRT train station and you are a stone's throw away to Sentosa.Singapore's island resort themed attraction playground. In 2010, Sentosa welcomed Singapore's first integrated resort, Resorts World Sentosa which boasts South East Asia's first Universal Studios theme park.The Suntec International Convention & Exhibition Centre and the Esplanade - Singapore's performing arts venue, are also nearby and easily accessible by train or bus. Walking distance to Mustafa Centre, Singapore 24 hours shopping centre.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in time: 14:00.
(1) Guest are required to produce their passport and booking confimation upon check in.
(2) Late check in after 01:00 are to be inform in advance.
(3) Guest/s are advised to keep the Locker Key and Access Card safe.
- Any lost of locker key and access card will be charged at SGD20 each.
(4) Any specific request are subject to availbility only.
2. Check out time: 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card (Visa, Master) is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: Children below 10 years old cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
6. Extra Bed: There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Hostel guests who have visitors are allowed only at shared lounge/common area located in level 1 till 11:00PM only.
9. Reception open from 07:00AM to 01:00AM only.
10. Please kindly take note that the property's air conditioning is in operation from 19:00 to 08:00 daily. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>