Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
- Free High-Speed WiFi
- Full Facility Kitchen, Dining Space & Outdoor Deck
- Secure Storage Facilities & 24 Hr Key Card Access
- Laundry Service (Wash & Dry)
- Large Lounge - Pool Table, Chess Table, Couches, Satellite TV & Darts Board etc.
- Traditional English Pub & Beer Garden
- Live Entertainment on Weekends!
- Young & Young at Heart Backpackers 18-48 – ID on Check-In Required.
- Payment by Cash only on Check in (Cards not accepted)
- ATM on site (Does not accept Credit Cards)
- £20 Key Deposit (Fully Refunded On Check-Out)
- Sunday to Thursday our reception is open from 9am and closes at 12:30am
On Friday and Saturday the reception is open from 9am and closes at 2:30am
'If you are running late or will be arriving slightly outside our reception hours, please contact us to see if there is a possibility of us accommodating your arrival outside of opening hours'
Whether it is your first time in London or you are a seasoned traveller, No.8 has everything you need (and a few extras) to ensure that your stay in London is definitely Enjoyable & Comfortable! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>