Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Forfeit of deposit if less than 1 week notification of cancellation.
Charge of full quoted rate if notification of reduced of numbers is less than one week.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security pre-authorization of the full amount of accommodation will be charged to your credit card prior to your check-in and this will be released back the next business day after check-out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our unbeatable location means we are only a 5 minute walk from Southern Cross Station. The free tram zone is on our doorstep, making it incredibly easy to access all the sights this amazing city has to offer.
All Nations has rooms to suit all kinds of travelers, swish private rooms, dorms of all sizes, and we also offer twin rooms (2 single beds) for a more private atmosphere.
Perfect for backpackers and budget travellers, Nomads All Nations offers everything to make your time in the world’s most liveable city comfortable and memorable
Our reception never sleeps, we have an on-site travel shop to help you plan your next adventure. We also have a bar right next door with nightly events to mingle and meet locals and other like-minded travellers. We also offer discounts for people staying with us!
Our bar, UBAR, is open 7-nights a week offering a different event each night. Bingo, Karaoke, live music, DJ's, beer pong tournaments, silent disco parties and much, much more…
Our bar is perfect for solo-travelers who want to meet others and awesome for those big groups who want to party all night long.
Free Pancake Breakfast
Free activities and nightly events in our world famous UBAR
Free tea, coffee available in our communal kitchen
Cinema room - relax on our bean bags & browse through our large selection of DVDs / Lockers for valuables in all rooms / On site laundromat
Please note - An international Passport & valid credit card are required on check-in.
We also require a valid credit card, drivers licence or passport on check in.
No parking available
To preserve and maintain our great atmosphere we do not allow pets or persons less than 18 years of age. We require Photo ID from all guests and a credit card for check-in. Read the above carefully because in the event of a false booking, there will be no check-in, nor will there be a refund. Reservations can only be made with a Mastercard or Visa credit card. Maximum stay is 31 days. In case of a no-show, your credit card will be charged for the 1st night of your stay and the rest of your booking will be cancelled. Cancellations and booking alterations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival date. Notice must be in writing via email. Always send your reservation details with your cancellation so that your reservation can be found in the system as soon as possible. Always bring your confirmation with you to the hostel. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>