Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All groups must be paid in full min 14 days prior to arrival unless otherwise arranged by management.
All Groups require A bond process approved via management - firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to keep the booking payment will be made in full min 48hrs upon arrival to the credit card provided.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
But that’s not all, we have free Wi-Fi from 7am until 7pm, a beautiful rooftop terrace with views of the City.
Downstairs is Australia's World famous Down Under Bar where you can go full on, flat out 7 nights a week! Come on down to Australia's wildest Party Pub where you can win great prizes, dance the night away: or even meet Mr/Mrs Right (or Mr/Mrs Right Now…). If you’re after something a little quieter, then our 4Pines bar and restaurant next door offers the cheapest and tastiest meal deals in town, with regular functions to keep you entertained.
Nomads Brisbane has an 18+ policy.
Valid passport required for check-in
Private rooms do not have air con, only fans available during summer.
Dormitories are available to genuine backpackers only.
Guests MUST be over 18 years old to stay at Nomads Brisbane.
Valid passport required for check-in.
All reservations between 23th December 2020 and 3th January 2021 require a minimum 5-night consecutive stay.
All bookings over this period will be charged in full on the 1 December.
Failure of payment will result in cancelled bookings!
Credit cards will incur a 2% fee. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>