Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Nomads Iguazu Hostel is located just 2 blocks from the bus station. Here, you can take many buses in order to reach the falls, Brazil and Paraguay.
It is perfectly located in order to give you the best entertainment during any hour of night and day. Its proximity to the best restaurants and bars of the town make it a perfect hostel for young customers. In the nearby you will also find many shops, supermarkets and gift shops.
The rooms are nicely decorated, spacious, clean and comfortably appointed ensuring all guests relax and peace.
The hostel have five rooms: double, triple, and dorms.
All the rooms have private bathrooms with hot water 24hs and air cond. /Heating.
The Hostel has a common area with a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, stereo and BBQ.
We also have an outdoor garden with a swimming pool.
Computer and internet WiFi are always available.
Nomads Hostel Iguazu's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 10:00 to 00:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Reception Service available 24h/7 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>