Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
What does sustainable accommodation mean?
It means respecting the principles of sustainable tourism and, in general, of sustainable development. It means to acknowledge that tourism is ambivalent, since it can contribute positively to socio-economic and cultural achievement, while at the same time it can contribute to the degradation of the environment and the loss of local identity. It means awareness of the worth of our natural and cultural heritage and, in consequence, acting for its conservation, protection and appreciation.
Here at Novecento we pride ourselves on maintaining a healthy respect for our environment. We have bicycles on hand for you to explore, to really know the place you are in, obviously free of charge. We make our best to minimize our impact on the environment, avoiding waste of water and electricity. We decided not to have air conditioning in our rooms, because we think that ceiling mounted fans, shadow and sea breeze, always present in the city, are enough. We acknowledge the importance of local economy, culture and traditions.
- Our bicycles are available to you for free to explore the city and its surroundings
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Central heating
- Your pet is more than welcome at our B&B
- We speak English and Spanish
Its a large room with a parlor, a TV set, a piano, a fridge and a microwave for our guests.
Titta (1 double bed)
Its an average sized room (16 sq. meters), with newly restored C19 Sicilian maiolicas on the floor and an arched roof. A French window leading to the large terrace, on the south side, makes it the brightest room. There is a double bed and a period wardrobe. Facilities: ceiling mounted fan and en suite bathroom.
Fanny (1 double bed)
It's a large room (21 sq. meters), with a double bed, a single bed and a period wardrobe. There is an arched roof and a balcony on the north side. Facilities: ceiling mounted fan and mosquito net.
Lorenza (1 double bed + 1 single bed)
It's the largest room, with more than 25 sq. meters covered with C18 Sicilian maiolicas under a tall arched roof. There is a balcony on the on the north side and a double bed, two single beds and some other period pieces as furniture. Facilities: ceiling mounted fan and mosquito net.
Aglae (twin room, 2 single beds)
It's the smallest room, with a balcony and arched roof. Its bright and suites perfectly who needs separate beds. Facilities: ceiling mounted fan and mosquito net.
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 double beds
It's an independent, silent, bright flat. Facilities: kitchen available to guests, fridge, microwave oven, independent bathroom, ceiling mounted fans. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Varauksen vaihto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>