Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We welcome all kinds of guests, from people staying for one night whilst exploring the Cotswold Way to those on work placements who are looking for something long term. Whatever your accommodation needs, Number 6 offers great value for money in a highly desirable location.
Number 6 Policies and Conditions:
On arrival you will be asked to provide valid ID on arrival at Number 6. The ID must match the name and address on the booking. ID may also be requested from all other adults in the booking, which must match the name they sign in with.
Any of the following is accepted by Number 6 as an appropriate form of ID:-
-Current Passport - This is Mandatory for Non UK residents, unless they have a Recognised or National Identity Card if the guest is from within the European Union.
-Services ID - Fire, Police or NHS or Armed Forces
-A valid photographic driver's licence, not older than 10 years old
-A Student Identity Card, from a UK university with a current admissions date
-A credit/debit card must be provided to the reception at arrival; the expiry date of your debit/credit card must be later than the end of your stay. These details will be held securely and you hereby authorise Cheltenham YMCA to charge the debit or credit card for any damage incurred to your room or building or for the replacement of lost keys.
-Check-in is between 16:00-20:00 Mon-Sat (No check-ins on Sundays).
-A late check-in could be arranged with prior notice, though an additional charge applies.
-To keep our room prices low we must operate strict check-in times. If you arrive beyond the times stated above an additional charge of £10 applies.
-Check out is at 10:00, you will incur additional charges should you fail to check out by this time.
-Reception opening hours 8am-9pm.
-Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
-Breakfast not included.
-We require an adult as a guarantor for guests who are 16 –18 years and staying alone. The guarantor is responsible for the conduct, safety and financial and legal responsibility of the guest.
-We do not accept Hen and Stag parties or large groups of under 30's that are not part of an educational visit or not part of an official club or association. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>