Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge in full for groups 3 weeks pre arrival, so you have to cancel more than 22 days before Check in. No Refunds after that time
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our house has been named by the Irish Tourist Board 3 * hotel. The rooms are spacious, and with soft colors, to create a simple, comfortable feeling pine furniture country style decoration. Away from the downstairs bar area, so no sleepless nights, O'Donnabhain guest bedrooms have private bathroom, TV, telephone (modem friendly), and hair dryer, tea / coffee making facilities requirements.
We have put considerable thought and completed the layout of the building, and to try to maintain a consistent atmosphere throughout.
Cancelations over the phone will not be accepted.
While we regret if any one has to cancel, here is out Cancelation Policy,
If you cancel up to 14 Days before you are due to arrive, the first night is charged Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>