Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
● CANCELLATION POLICY ●
We will charge you a cancellation fee from the room rate/night as below:
‐ 2 days before staying: 50 %
‐ 1 day before staying: 80 %
‐ Check-in day (i.e. On the day of stay): 100 %
‐ No Notice: 100 %
So, please make sure to notify us about the cancellation 3 days before staying.
-In the case of reduction in numbers, please understand that we can't change the room rate.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please keep quieting from 22 pm to 8 am.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
2. Kimono experience & Tea ceremony available
3. NEAR Kyoto Station; about 10-15 min on foot!
4. Japanese tatami rooms (with futon & yukata)
5. 24 hours open supermarket & famous public bath nearby
6. NO SMOKING!
7. Staff speak English and Chinese
Machiya is a traditional wooden town-house typically seen in Kyoto. We renovated an old Machiya into a cozy townhouse accommodation. We would like you to feel tradition, elegance and taste of Kyoto in this very local area of Kyoto...
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
Reception hour is 8:00-22:00.
You can store your luggage at our reception after 11AM until check-in time.
Please check-in once before 20:00.
★EXPERIECE Japanese Culture! (optional)
(1) KIMONO Dressing:
Try on antique kimono and take photos!!
(2) TEA Ceremony:
Taste/make Japanese green tea in classical manner.
We have an adjusting Café & Bar. In the place, we succeed in actualizing interiors and a space featured the mixture of the retro and modern atmosphere in Taisho-era. With brightly colored modern stained glasses or lamps, we create a special relaxing mood.
We have ice creams from “Gion-Tsujiri”, well-known Matcha-tea shop in Kyoto, or rice crackers. Please feel free to buy one for a souvenir.
At lunch time, meals with Kyoto vegetables are must-try.
★NEAR Kyoto Station
- Easy Access to the most of sightseeing spots by bus, subway and train from Kyoto Station.
- Some of bus stops and subway station nearby.
★TRADITIONAL Japanese Wooden Townhouse, MACHIYA
- Originally built 80 years ago.
- Due to its traditional structure being built with natural material in those days,
ＮＯＩＳＥ ＥＡＳＩＬＹ ＴＲＡＶＥＬＳ ＴＨＲＯＵＧＨ ＴＨＥ ＲＯＯＭＳ.
- Made the most of every space in a townhouse with traditional technique;
So you may feel a bit small in some rooms.
The room might be arranged in same room type of the annex.
However, you will definitely experience classic Japanese atmosphere!!!
★Additional room description
- THE ROOM NOT WRITTEN 'STANDARD' IS A SMALL ROOM for the designated number of people
-There is nearly no space when you spread out futons
-We can keep big luggage at reception if you need
(You can put it into a closet if that room has one)
★CHILD & INFANT FARE
- 0-5 years old: 500 yen/night
- 6-12 years old: 1000 yen/night
(without own futon; sharing a futon with a parent.) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>