Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
After signing the contract a cancellation free of charge for the entire group is possible 12 weeks prior to arrival. A cancellation of an individual night is not possible. Changes and cancellations have to be sending in written form and have to be approved and confirmed by the hotel.
Should the booker make a cancellation not in time or if reserved rooms have not been used, the hostel will charge a cancellation fee of 90% of the expected amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A list with the names of the arriving guests with name and surname has to be sent to the hostel 2 weeks in advance.
The Booker commits himself after being invoiced through the hostel, to pay a deposit of 50% of the total amount until 12 weeks bevor arrival. The remaining 50% have to be paid until 4 weeks bevor arrival to the hostel´s bank account.
Extra Services and Catering:
I would like to book a luggage room for EUR 60,00 per room on ____________________________
I would like to book _________ towels for EUR 2,50 per towel for rental.
( ) lunch box EUR 7,20 per person starting on:________________
( ) main course EUR 10,50 per person (minimum 40 persons) starting on:________________
Vegan, gluten free and lactose free dinner and lunch packages will be charged with EUR 1,00 per person additionally.
Other catering wishes:___________________________________________________
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
When you stay with us, you'll always enjoy a great night's sleep in a comfortable bed. Choose between light, airy and spacious 4 bed, 6 bed or 8 bed dorms. Most rooms have en-suite bathrooms and the few that don't have bathrooms close by. Start fresh and energetic in your day after an extensive breakfast in our restaurant (prebooked: 6,70€, at the hostel: 7,20€)
Benefit from free wifi to stay in contact with your friends, our bar with a nice outside courtyard or our famous pub crawl every Friday. We like to make it as easy as possible to make new friends.
Please note that our guests need to be 18+ unless you are travelling as a family.
Taxes not included: A 5% City Tax will be collected at Check-in (exceptions apply for business travellers with appropriate proof, please contact the hostel directly for additional information). Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Maailmanlaajuinen suurempi hostelli
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>