Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The reminder needs to be paid three weeks 3 WEEKS prior to arrival via Paypal or direct Bank Deposit once the Hostelworld booking is made. If you want to book with less than three weeks notice please make the booking or contact us directly.
In case of No Show the first night will be charged to the credit card.
If there is a reduction in numbers the full ammount will be paid for the remainder of the people on the group.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a security deposit of 200 pesos per person to be given in cash on arrival for loss of bedding, keys or general damage to the hostel and its contents. This will be returned at departure if there are no incidents.
It is important that people booking know that they will be staying in a youth hostel not a hotel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We would like to welcome you to our hostel, (your home-away-from-home).
We opened our doors to backpackers and other world travelers in 2005, and we are proud to be the first hostel in Puerto Vallarta.
Built from the ground up, and little-by-little, Oasis now boasts four floors with dorms, private rooms, showers, and several “chill” spots onsite. You will never feel crowded at the spacious Oasis Hostel.
Begin your mornings with yoga or coffee on our rooftop terrace with its panoramic view of beautiful Puerto Vallarta. Or better yet, complete your day there with a refreshing “evening” beverage. Join other travelers, or relax alone. The option is yours.
When you travel, the location of your accomodations is a big consideration. Oasis is conveniently situated in an authentic Mexican neighborhood, just five minutes from all the tourists attractions including our world-famous beaches (by bus). Or fifteen minutes distance on-foot.
Speaking of convenience, there is a 24 hour Kiosko only meters away. But, if you get the munchies, and prefer to stay in, we offer a snack bar, with noodles, chips, candy, cookies, popcorn, soda, and water. You can even purchase a cold cerveza (beer) should you desire. Plus, there are numerous food stands within walking distance.
Below is a list of Oasis freebies:
• FREE breakfast with pancakes, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice everyday from 8-10 AM
• FREE filtered water and filtered ice
• FREE WiFi and computer use
• FREE onsite parking
• FREE padlocks and use of security lockers (refundable deposit required)
• FREE use of condiments: salt, cooking oil, and other spices
• FREE language exchange
• FREE multi-lingual book exchange
• FREE bed linen
• FREE Netflix, as well as Youtube on flatscreen T.V.
Other Oasis perks (most no cost also):
• Great value!
• Fully equipped kitchen with spacious prep area
• Laundry services available (small fee)
• Mixed-gender dorms, and female only en-suite dorms
• Private rooms with private bath
• Outings, excursions, activity recommendations, as well as itinerary planning
• Friendly, welcoming, fun staff
• No curfew (key issued to you)
• Twenty-four hour security
• We will leave the light on for you... :-) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>