Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The staff speak English and can assist in booking tickets for excursions, finding your way around the tourist hotspots and in the evenings, cook up delicious local cuisine that rivals any restaurant in town.
Our location is perfect offering a relaxed atmosphere away from the crowded tourist areas, situated at the top of the hill in the old part of town. But don’t worry; we are a 15 minute walk away from the popular Lijiang Old town. In the opposite direction, enjoy stunning views of Lijiang from the peak of Elephant Hill, a 20 minute ascension that will also give you a magnificent view of Jade Snow Mountain, one of the many excursions we can help you book. Descend directly into Black Dragon Pool (for free!) and explore the beautiful nature of this area that is home to many pagodas and temples.
An adventure that shouldn’t be missed is the trip to Tiger Leaping Gorge. One of the amazing hiking destinations that China has to offer, this expedition can be done as a full two day experience, or, if short on time, a one day trip can be arranged. Here at October inn we can book the bus ticket for you that will take you to Qiaotou village where you will start your hike. We can take you on the 10 minute walk to the bus stop to ensure you get on the right bus so there’s nothing to worry about. If you are returning to Lijiang following your hike you can leave your luggage at the hostel in our safe hands. If continuing onto Shangri-La, the bus can take your luggage to the end of the hike and you can continue your travels from there.
Free information is also available on organizing trips to the beautiful, quiet old towns of Shuhe and Baisha. You can choose to bus, bike or trek to both of these locations but for the scenic route we recommend you rent bicycles. Again, we at October Inn can help with the arrangements.
We welcome you to October Inn and look forward to your stay here with us in Lijiang.
*** FREE WIFI
*** FREE use of public computer
*** FREE tea for all guests
*** FREE luggage storage
*** FREE lockers in dorms
Breakfast is available every morning served with Yunnan’s finest coffee. In the evenings, enjoy a home cooked meal with all the guests, arguable the most memorable part of your stay here at October Inn. Share travel stories and tips while making new friends with like minded travelers.
At October Inn you can enjoy beautiful sunset views from our rooftop terrace. Enjoy our swinging sofa with a beer from our bar, blankets included! The rooms available are a 4 or 8 dorm room with extra wide, hand crafted beds. Each bed has its own lamp, power socket and curtain for privacy. There are communal hot showers and western toilets available for use.
October Inn also provides private rooms. All private rooms have their own private western bathroom. We have two double rooms available and one twin room with two double beds. All private rooms come equipped with free shampoo, shower gel, towels and slippers. The upstairs private rooms offer views of Elephant Hill and its beautiful natural forests. The Deluxe Private room consists of a large double bed, a large private bathroom and an additional smaller room to relax on your own sofa.
DEALS AVAILABLE AT OCTOBER INN
*** Deluxe private room guests are given FREE breakfast (eggs any style, bread, butter and milk)
*** Standard double room guests who stay three nights or more will from the fourth night receive a 20% discount and a FREE bicycle rental. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>