Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
for bookings of groups there is an additional prepayment of 30 % necessary after booking! this is although the cancellation fee after booking.
for bookings of groups there is a prepayment of 30 % necessary after booking! this is although the cancellation fee after booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
If you are used to stay in dorms, you will appreciate the central location with the possibility to have a great night at the bar and meet many people, locals as well as other travellers. The tourist sights are all within walking distance from the hostel. The Lake of Zurich is just 200 meters away. Although the art museum and the opera house are only five minutes walking distance and the legendary Cafe Odeon is just around the corner.
The hostel offers 45 beds at the Oberdorfstrasse that leads through upper part of the old town. It offers 10 dorms and 5 private rooms for moderate prices.
There is a small kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and oven to prepare some small food. Free tea and coffee is available 24 hours in the common area. Free hi-speed wifi in all rooms and although free luggage storage before check-in and after check-out in a lockerbox in the common rooms on the 2nd floor (locks provided). We provide bedsheets and one towel for free.
Reception is open from 8:30 to 10:00 am, after we are cleaning. From 3 pm the reception is open again, before we might be at the reception as well, After 5 pm we are at the bar until around midnight (sunday closed during summer). On the day of arrival we charge the balance due on the creditcard, if it is not paid, and leave the key in the keybox at the hostel when we close the office before 5pm - the code for the box are the last 4 digits of your confirmation-number. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>