Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In our spacey living room, you can enjoy watching TV or movie from out TV cable. Or, if you have your own movie in your USB Stick, you can always enjoy your movie.
Our outdoor terrace is quite spacey to socialize with other guests and staff. We have some benches to sit and relax. If you are lucky, you can try our own star-fruit when it’s ripe. This place is also good for relax in the daytime because you can feel the wind and the sound of bamboo tree. You can also hear nice song of our Oceania, our lovebird. We also have a “Wishing Tree” that you can put your wish.
We have small kitchen outside and you can always use to cook. We have simple kitchen tools, but you can still cook your own dish especially when you miss your food from your country. Market and supermarket is very close from our place. We also have a fridge that you can use anytime to keep you things. Put a note that those things are yours. Don’t use the tap water for drinking because we have mineral water in the gallons that you can refill unlimited. Coffee and the tea are unlimited as well.
We have a great Tour and Travel desk! You can always ask our staff about the places in Yogyakarta and the tour we provided. We have some tours with budget price. It is also possible to ask our staff the cheapest way to go anywhere. You can test our staff’s knowledge. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>