Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our Standingbar is one of the most socialized spot in Himeji hostels to meet Japanese local people and make friends with travelers!
If you like to be alone and chill out, you have a common area and made to ordered bed to get relaxed.
*Our Standing bar is loved by many Japanese local people, so we have a lot of traditional Japanese sake and shochu!
*All room is air-conditioned.
*Special order comfortable bed with free electricity, light and private curtain.
*Free and speedy wi-fi anywhere in building
*Antique and hand made furniture
An easy walk from JR Himeji Station without any train or bus changes.
Our hostel is located on real Japanese town, Nikaimachi Area.
Around the hostel, there are delicious restaurant, good furniture shop, cool japanese stationery shop and many japanese isakaya(bar).
Our town has a HIMEJI castle which is very famous in japan as a symbol of old and good Japan.
If you walk along the to the north, you can go to the famous HIMEJI castle within 5 minutes.
We recommend you to walk around our town and feel the real atmosphere of this traditional city.
In adittion, you can use 2stations around this hostel within 5 minutes walk. So it's very easy to go to anywhere in Japan.
And the location of the hostel is so convenient, you can go anywhere in Himeji because we can use 2 train stations and lot of bus stations within 5 minutes walk.
Special Reminding: When you make booking, Please fill in the name in English spelling same as on your passport.
Looking forward to welcoming you!! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>