Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No show policy: one day will be charged if reservation not cancelled within 72 hours.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There will be a $20/person security deposit which is fully refundable at time of check out.
Under 18 have to be accompanied by adult(s)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Orange Drive Hostel is centrally located in the heart of Hollywood. We are walking distance from the most famous sites in
Los Angeles, such as the world famous Chinese Theater, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theater- Home of the Oscars, The Hollywood Bowl, Sunset Blvd, Jimmy Kimmel Live Studio, Disney’s El Capitan Theatre, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, views of the Hollywood sign, Runyon Canyon, a favorite hiking trail of celebrities with fantastic views of the city and the Hollywood Sign. We are also just steps from public transportation, the best night life, shopping and restaurants in Hollywood. And just a short drive or bus/metro stop away from Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, West Hollywood, and Beverly Hills!
Orange Drive Hostel is the perfect location for movie premieres, star dedications and major Hollywood events!
We offer a variety of room types, including dorm rooms, private rooms, and group rooms.
For your safety, our staff remains on the premises at all times and we have a state of the art video security system.
Setting us apart from other LA Hostels is our relaxing atmosphere. You're just steps away from all of the action Hollywood has to offer but you can still have a relaxing environment in which to rest. We offer many free and discounted amenities including:
- Free basic breakfast of all-you-can-make waffles, pancakes, oatmeal, coffee, assorted teas and hot chocolate.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking available $10.00 per night. Parking is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis. (We can not accommodate over-sized vehicles)
- Air Conditioning
- Free Lockers (locks available)\
- Free day storage of luggage before check-in and after check-out
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
-Common room w/HD flat screen TV and free Movies, (No TV's in rooms)
- Patio BBQ
- Discount shuttle service to/from airport - Supershuttle and Primetime Shuttle
- Discounted pub crawl with LA Epic Club Crawl
- Universal Studios tickets for sale
Some History about Orange Drive Hostel:
Orange Drive Hostel was originally a manor home built in 1910.
It later became a boarding house for the stars of Hollywood's Golden Age, including Marilyn Monroe, Gary Cooper, Rita Hayworth, Kim Novak, Douglas Fairbanks Jr, Johnny Weismuller 'Tarzan, and' and many more.
Orange Drive Hostel is a historic home filled with Hollywood history, and staying with us offers a unique opportunity to experience the Golden Age of Hollywood.
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Rooms are not guaranteed ready until 3:00 PM
Additional key deposit of $20.00 Cash is required at Check-in and is refundable upon checkout.
Please contact hostel if travelling with children or more than two guests/extra charges may apply.
Methods of payment accepted: Visa, AMEX, MasterCard, travelers checks, and cash. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>