Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of late cancellation or No Show we will charge the cost of the group's first night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We're just 600 meters from the main entrance of Tayrona park, one of the most beautiful natural parks in Colombia.
We believe in sustainable practices to help create a better world for all of us. Hence we started a reforestation program planting 250+ mango trees as well as creamy avocados, pears, oranges, limes, coconuts and more delicious tropical fruits to ensure food availability for the many species who share the land with us.
We put a lot of love and care into creating a place that respects nature and meets our wish for warmth and coziness in the middle of the jungle while feeling connected with each other and ourselves.
Enjoy of your very own two-story jungle cabin or stay in one of our mixed dorms with jungle views and comfortable mattresses.
Origen Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. You will be charged the full cost of the reservation if you cancel in the 3 days before arrival. In case of No-show you will be charged the first night of the reservation.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Payment at Check-out by cash, credit and debit cards (Visa, Maestro, American Express)
Reception 08:00 - 20:00.
We do not accept guests younger than 18 years of age. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Varauksen vaihto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>