Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Ostello La Salana has a total of 24 beds divided into 5 rooms for 4 and 6 people in a structure completely renovated in 2018, finely restored, with attention to all needs and an eye to the impact environmental.Our guests can take advantage of the various common areas inside the hostel, such as the low-cost bar and restaurant also open to the outside, a convivial room, the hostel's lounge with sofas, library, internet and TV station, and finally, of an immense garden equipped with beer garden where events are organised. The hostel has quickly become a meeting point between travellers and the local population, who come to relax at the beer garden and eat at the restaurant.
In the immediate vicinity of the hostel, there are shops, pizzerias, supermarkets, banks, post offices, pharmacies and other useful services for a good stay.
All rooms have free WiFi, air conditioning and heating, electric socket near all the beds, wardrobe and drawer.
Daily cleaning. Sheets, towel and breakfast included in the price.
Ostello La Salana Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00
Reception times from 7:00 to 23:00
Maximum stay is 14 days Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>