Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be made 30 days in advance. No exceptions.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Come join us at Ostello degli Elefanti - Catania's most beautiful and central Hostel. Stay in a noble family’s palace adjacent to Catania’s most famous, and prestigious, piazzas. Experience traditional Sicilian art, cuisine and culture in the UNESCO protected old city. Catania is the ideal location to access all that Sicily has to offer.
No other hostel offers you the same easy access to Mt. Etna, the port, the beaches, historic markets, galleries, museums and other landmarks. Catania’s top night-time entertainments – the bars, restaurants and piazzas are all concentrated within a radius of a few hundred metres – from the relaxed ambience of the bars and kiosks in front of the spectacular Castle Ursino, to the chic bistros and pubs in Via Gemmelaro, the cocktail bars showing live football matches in the beautiful Piazza Bellini popular with the younger crowd, to the contemporary pubs of Via Vittorio Emmanuele.
The heart of the hostel is situated in the stunningly painted rooms of a palace that dates back to the 1600s. The baroque architecture and celebrated frescos will amaze while the rooftop – complete with one of Catania’s most in-demand cocktail bars - offers breathtaking panoramic views of the city skyline and Mount Etna – Europe’s largest, active volcano.
Our hostel offers complimentary breakfast, WiFi, maps and lockers. You can enjoy large common area for socializing, balconies over Via Etnea – described as one of Italy’s most beautiful streets – and our famous rooftop cocktail bar in the evenings.
The dorm rooms are designed with your comfort in mind, with various layouts to choose from ranging from dormitories with eight beds – including a female only dorm – to three, four and six bed dormitories, as well as two private rooms with en suite shower rooms. The rooms are spacious with a lot of natural lighting and are furnished with desks, end tables, chairs and lockers. Our beds have individual reading lights, and curtains for your privacy, as well as access to power to keep your mobile topped up, or your other devices running.
Our dynamic and multilingual staff are here to help you experience the best that Catania has to offer.
Please note: Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Cancellations must be made by 10,30 am the previous day.
Check in starts at 14:00
Check out before 10:30
Our reception is open 24/7.
If you arrive during the night please contact us.
Payment upon arrival : we accept cash, credit cards, and debit cards.
City Taxes are included.
Non smoking, except in designated balconies and the terrace.
Laundry and drying facilities are available. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>