Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Owned and operated by Richard who has used his 8 years backpacking experience to design the fun and friendly Ozzie Pozzie. Located only a short walk from the beach, town, shops and bars. Spotlessly clean with heaps of great facilities to keep you entertained or just relax in a hammock.
This hostel is not recommended as suitable for children under 12 years old from December to April.
Excellent new facilities now include free WiFi, swimming pool, free games room with pool table, soccer table, air hockey and table tennis, free lounge area with international cable TV and over 100 movies, free body boards, and bike hire for only $5 a day.
Come and see why we have the best reviews in the guide books!
Explore Port Macquarie's coastline with 9 stunning beaches and kayak with the dolphins. Visit the only Koala Hospital in Australia for free and spot wild koalas only 5 min walk from the hostel.
Learn to surf, get your open water dive course ride a camel on the beach, ride horses through the bush, taste wine at the vineyards and much more.
Christmas Bookings : No check-in and check-out on the 25 Dec. Bookings from 24 Dec must be for 2 Nights.
Be my guest,
Warning - you may not want to leave! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>