Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel provides free wi-fi, on order breakfast, facility to cook, TV, Games, travel services and tips, a big garden to enjoy the sunny Goa weather.
The hostel offers Mixed Dorms and Gender Based dorms. Each dorm has a private bathroom, bunk beds and lockers.
The Hostel has a garden where you can chill and relax with guests from around the globe.
- Arrivals and Departures - New arrivals can check into their rooms after 01:00 PM each day. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but access to rooms will not be granted until after 01:00 PM. Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 11 AM. After this time guests may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room and the keys handed back to reception.
- Check In - Photo identification is required upon check in, and we accept only Passport (Including Indian Nationals). Reception timings are 9 AM-10 PM. Please inform us in advance for early or late check in so that we can make the necessary arrangements for your arrival.
- Check Out - Check out is at 11 AM and guests must hand all keys back to reception.
- Age Restriction - Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult (over 18). Under 18 years are only permitted in a private room with parent or guardian and not in dorm rooms. Unlike some hostels we do not have an upper age limit. Most of our guests are backpackers in the 18 to 30 age range. Please be aware that you may be assigned a top bunk!
- Guest Behaviour - The comfort, safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance to Roadhouse Hostels. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be offered a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property. In the case of groups, the group leaders must ensure that all members of their group behave in an acceptable manor. Failure of any individual group member to do so will result in the expulsion of the whole group.
- Smoking - Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the building. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund. A smoking area and ashtrays are provided outside the building for guests who wish to smoke.
- Drugs - Roadhouse Hostels have Zero tolerance policy regarding the use of illegal drugs. Any guest found using drugs within the premises will be asked to leave Roadhouse Hostels and the competent authority will be informed immediately. No refund will be given in such circumstance.
- Personal Property: Guests may use secure lockers, however it remains the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Roadhouse Hostels accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused. Please bring a padlock to use with your locker.
- Roadhouse Hostels Property: Guests will be expected to reimburse Roadhouse Hostels for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay at Roadhouse Hostels.
- Liability: Except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence Roadhouse Hostels liability remains, at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding any amendment charges paid to us.
- Your Information: Roadhouse Hostels shall only store and use information you supply to us or which is supplied to us for the purposes of carrying out our contract with you and to inform you of other services and offers which we make available from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such information please let us know by emailing us.
- Errors and Omissions: Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages or site, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other document issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
- Discretion: All bookings are subject to availability and Roadhouse Hostels reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
- No Show: If you have not notified Roadhouse Hostels of a cancellation at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival date, Roadhouse Hostels reserves the right to charge your credit card the total outstanding amount for the entire stay booked.
- Roadhouse Hostel Booking & Cancellation Policy: All bookings made through the website are confirmed, subject to any conditions highlighted during the booking process.
The following applies to cancellations:
•Within 48 hours of arrival time: equivalent to the cost of one night’s stay.
•No cancellation received: equivalent to a maximum of two nights’ stay.
For the purpose of calculating cancellation charges, arrival time at the hostel is considered 18:00hrs (6pm) local time. This applies to cancellations only, not to late arrivals. All cancellation charges are made by the hostel to the same credit card number provided during booking.
- Late departure: In the case of a late departure, Roadhouse Hostels reserves the right to charge for a further night stay at the appropriate rack rate of the bed(s). Management discretion will apply.
- Room Allocation and bookings - We cannot guarantee that if you book two or more guests at the same time that we are able to accommodate you all in the one dorm room. We will endeavor to place your together but this depends on the beds being available.
Note - For security reasons, we do not allow groups of larger than 4 people and this is strictly enforced at check-in. Since we are a travellers hostel, all guests (including India citizens) are required to produce their passports/ Valid ID Proofs at check-in. We do not accommodate guests without Valid Id Proofs. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>