Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Since 1969, we have been known for our care and hospitality
Paradise beach camping is located in the famous paradise beach,which is in the south side of mykonos
In paradise beach camping, you can stay in
1) bungalows for 2-3 persons, which are rooms from wood, with a small private shower and toilet, air-condition, mini fridge, daily cleaning, and buffet breakfast including, and
2) beach cabins for 1-2 persons, which are small wooden rooms, simple, lockable, with fan, electricity, linen, daily cleaning, common shower and toilet
--the Freddys Restaurant, with Greek and International cuisine
-- the Grill Corner, the Pizza House, the Croissanterie
-- the 2 beach bars with daily parties, and happenings
-- the beach market/boutique, with a lot of gifts and souvenirs, the mini market, the Internet point
-- water sports, and diving centre
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 13.00
Check out before 12.00
Breakfast not included - included only for BUNGALOWS
Taxes included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>