Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Istanbul Paris Hostel is located in the centre of the old city, Just 300 meters from Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Saint Sophia and 500 meters walk to the famous Grand Bazaar. Tourism information office, banks, restaurants, change offices, and other historical monuments are also with in a few minutes walking distance.
Common Area is a very lively and air-conditioned common area where you can meet other travellers. At the bar you can enjoy . . Our cafe has a tasty variety of Turkish and Western food at affordable prices.
From our information desk you can find the answers to all your turkey travel questions. From here you can also book a variety of Istanbul and Turkey tours.
Computer/ Internet: We have FREE Wi-Fi(Wireless fidelity)
Enjoy our Satelite TV and huge terrace overlooking the Marmara Sea! It is a wonderful place to have a rest while drinking your cafe or water pipe. In summertime, it gives you access for a sun bath at the day.
Paris Hotel&Hostel has 24 hour Hot and Cold running water. A luggage storage room is available FREE for our guests use. It is permanently locked. The key is available from reception. Our safe is also available for our guests to store valuables. A Wake-up service is available 24 hours a day.
An airport shuttle can be booked to pick you up from Paris Hostel day and night and we have pick-up service from İstanbul airport and Sabiha Gokcen airport. Please remember to provide your flight details if you would like this service. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>