Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
any cancelacion after confirmacion and paying half of the amount until ( 3 weekw before arrival time)
Additional Terms and Conditions
the hostel has to study about the reservacion and then send the confirmacion
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The groups have to contact with hostel throw hostelworld before reservacion .
All the groups have to be with a responsible of group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Connect, explore, party, relax and be inspired at your new home away from home, Pars Tailors, one of BarcelonaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most beautiful and unique design hostels.
We are located in one of the most authentic areas of town, Sant Antoni.
When you stay with us, find yourself removed from the touristic rush and settle into the real rhythm of life in Barcelona, where you can appreciate the culture from the perspective of a local.
Join us on our huge sun-drenched terrace where we host various activities throughout the week, including Paella and much more, so youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll have no problem getting into our family vibe.
During the day, we will guide you through one of Europe's most influential cities, with a free daily tour. Get together with the rest of the family in the evening. After youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re stuffed and happy, discover the vibrant nightlife of Barcelona. Stick with us and weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get you free entry to the citiesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ biggest and best clubs. Every single night (not available at the moment for COVID restrictions).
For the quieter nights, we offer a very well equipped games room, with pool and foosball tables, dart board and many board games, along with a cosy area to huddle up with your new friends for a movie night.
Our 24-hour reception desk is manned by multilingual, super friendly staff who know Barcelona like the back of their hand and are excited to share their local knowledge with you. Upon check-in you will be informed on the best restaurants, bars and attractions the city has to offer (including access to our interactive maps, containing the location of all of the major points of interest, as well as lots of hidden gems around the area)! Always with a big smile!
Find us nestled between two of the BarcelonaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s main squares, Plaza EspaÃ±a & CataluÃ±a and right in front of the Airport bus stop, so getting here could not be easier! La Rambla, Sagrada Familia and lots of other Gaudi buildings are easily walkable from the front door of the hostel.
Surrounded by a seemingly endless supply of amazing cafes, bars and restaurants, museums and street art, and various supermarkets, where you can buy all you need to make a delicious meal in our kitchen.
Each bed comes fully equipped, with a room keycard, personal electrical outlets, access to a personal large safety locker, A/C, and bed sheets free of charge (for a stay of 2+ nights).
So join us, walk in the door a guest, leave as part of the Pars family, make friends and memories that will last a lifetime.
WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re waiting for you with open arms!
Please Note: city tax is not included in the price and will be charged at check in. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>