Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Patagon Backpackers is very well located only 2 blocks away from Coyhaique’s main street, where you can find the supermarket, bus terminal, main square, best restaurants and most services, location is very important in Coyhaique. When you arrive to the main street (Prat st.), find the corner of Errazuriz and head east for 2 blocks, you’ll see us on the right hand side
Patagon Backpackers have dorms and private rooms, so everyone gets their choice. Our dorms fit 6 people in bunk beds, we have personal wardrobes for each guest. Bathrooms are shared. Our private double rooms vary in size and you can choose your level of comfort.
Patagon Backpackers Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00
Check out at 11:00
We do not have 24 hr reception
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes included. Exception: The Chilean law exempts from tax payment in accommodation to all our foreign visitors, as long as they can prove their status (passport and stamped entry voucher) and that they pay in American Dollars. Because of this, all credit card or cash transactions must be in this currency. If you wish to be charged in pesos, we will have to add the 19% sales tax. Please don't worry, we are using a fair exchange rate that is updated weekly.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>