Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Peer guest house is located in the Tel Aviv's Yemenite Vineyard. All of the main tourist attractions are within walking distance.
Peer guesthouse is just between the sunny beaches of the city and the 'Carmel Market' a few minutes walking distance from the White City, Old Jaffa,Neve Tzedek, Business district, shopping venues and many of the best attractions this colorful city has to offer.
All Peer guesthouse rooms are private and not shared dorms. We offer 3 types of rooms for 2 or 3 guest. (Single use rates are available as well). All of our rooms offer private bathrooms and toilets, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, linen and towels, daily housekeeping, mini bar and kitchenette with coffee/tea kit and kitchenware.
Peer Guest House' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out until 11:00 .
Taxes included. Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour reception.
Please note that this property has several locations. Check-in takes place at Peer Boutique Hotel. Staff will then show you to your apartment or room.
Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>