Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% of the reservation will be charged in case of cancellation if you notify less than 15 days in advance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We accept groups of friends traveling in groups and groups with a cultural visit objective.
Groups of students are not accepted or for reasons of celebration.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Rooms at Pension Hostal Ronda Sol are cosy and feature traditional décor, a desk and a sink, while bathrooms are shared.
There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. The historic quarter is 200 metres away.
The Ronda Sol offers tourist information and is 200 metres from Ronda Bus Station and 300 metres from Ronda Train Station. Marbella is 50 km away and you can reach Malaga by car in 90 minutes. Seville is 2 hours’ drive away.
Check in Time: 13pm
Check out Time: 12pm
Credit Cards Accepted.
Cancellation Policy: 24hours.
Taxes Included. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>