Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
At Pink Flamingo we offer Luxury Hotel Rooms at Hostel prices.
We are divided into two buildings, Pink Flamingo Hostel with our shared dorms, shared kitchen, living room and terrace and Pink Flamingo Rooms where we offer our most luxurious private rooms (no common areas available). Don't forget to check the photos of the room you would like to book.
Our boutique accommodation is an excellent option for travelers who are visiting our beloved city. Our luxurious private bedrooms are suitable for two to four people. They boast an en-suite bathroom, executive design features and a coffee and tea station, making them perfect for couples or families alike.
On the attic floor are our spacious, cozy dorm rooms with the original beams and window nooks overlooking the city square. The dorm rooms can accommodate groups from six to ten guests, as well as individual travellers.
Lockers, bedside lamps and electrical outlets next to the beds are assured in every room and towels are included in all private roomsl. We also offer a fully equipped kitchen with its own sunny balcony as well as a large, guest-only reception area where you can review your sight-seeing photos, send emails or just relax. Our reception area has a breakfast room as well as a large TV with Netflix for quiet nights in.
Pink Flamingo Hostel Policy & Conditions:
- Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival
- Check in from 16:00 to 21:00
- Check out from 09:00 to 11:00
- Payment upon arrival by card
- City tax is not included - payable on arrival. Please check https://www.denhaag.nl/en/taxes/tourist-tax.htm for more information about this.
Come and enjoy our Flamingo nest with us' Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>