Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have what we think is one of the best hostel lounge rooms in the country!
Overlooking the street below, our bright spacious lounge has comfy sofas and as much free tea, coffee and hot chocolate as you can drink. It also has free WiFi, loads of local information, some games and musical instruments and a free pool table.
We also have a separate Movie Lounge with comfy sofas and loads of films to choose from.
It's a great place to meet likeminded people and although you might think you're only staying one night, you'll end up staying three or four - it's that kind of place!
Our fully equipped self-catering kitchen has everything you will need to cook for you and your friends and there is a supermarket less than a minute away. We serve an optional breakfast for £3.00 for a 'wee bit of everything', (Cereal, toast, fruit juice, tea and coffee, fresh fruit and a freshly baked Scottish scone) or you can simply prepare your own.
We offer a range of Dormitory, Twin, Quad and Double rooms.
We have 6 Double Rooms En Suite, 4 Twin Rooms En Suite, 1 Family Room En Suite(Sleeps 4),1 Twin Room and 3 Quad Rooms (2 Bunk Beds), 2 x 5 Bed Dorms, 5 x 6 Bed Dorms and one 8 Bed Dorm.
Our comfy beds come complete with fitted sheets, duvets and 2 comfy pillows and our private rooms have fresh towels included. We also rent towels and sell some toiletries at our main reception.
There are several restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops just a stone's throw away and our staff can help advise you on the hidden gems of their town.
Our staff can also advise on the fantastic activities available locally and can even call and book them for you. We have a bike and kayak shed available for storing your toys, a drying room for your soggy gear and we also offer a laundry service.
Our fantastic location in the heart of Pitlochry is only minutes away from both the railway station and the bus stop.
Best of all it's literally a stroll away from the beautiful highland country-side. In just 5 minutes you can be at a tranquil loch-side with views through the trees to the hills above this gorgeous highland town. There are many wonderful walks to take; to waterfalls, along rivers, through ancient forests, or up Ben Vrackie (2760 feet, the hill above the town) - these walks all start from the hostel door! The area is also dotted with distilleries, castles and ancient standing stones all within easy reach.
Perthshire is also a big centre for adventure activities, including white-water rafting, canoeing, bungee jumping, mountain biking and canoeing if you're up for it, or, simply get your boots and get exploring - there are some fantastic trails. The Pitlochry staff are a friendly bunch who know the surrounding area like the backs of their hands and are willing to help so don't be shy! Come and have a chat at reception and we can make sure you make the most of your time in Pitlochry.
Our Reception Opening Hours are from 07.00-1300 and then 1700-2200
Please note that the latest time you can check into our hostel is 22.00
Please bring photographic identification with you as you will need it to be able to check in. (This is a legal requirement – sorry!)
We do not accept Long term bookings, 7 nights maximum stay
Guest over 18 only.
If you wish to make a group booking please contact us directly as we have different policies and conditions
*** As our accommodation is mainly comprised of dorm rooms, we can only accept families with children if there is a suitable room available for sole occupancy. We have private and quad rooms which are suitable for families so please ensure that they are available for you prior to making the booking***
Unfortunately, due to past experiences, we are unable to accept stag or hen parties.
We are located on the main street of Pitlochry (134-136 Atholl Road). Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>