Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 Week Cancellation notice required without penalty. Cancellation less than two weeks prior to arrival are charged 50% of first night. No shows are charged first night stay for entire group. Reduction in numbers and delayed flights will not incur a penalty.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All guests must show proof of ongoing travel at the time of check in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It is located in the heart of Waikiki only steps away from the world famous Waikiki Beach and is near to banks, 24 hour shops, restaurants, nightlife, zoo, aquarium and Diamond Head Crater.
We offer clean, safe accommodation for a great rate.
Daily Excursions Include: North Shore, South Shore, Diamond Head Hikeand more!
Free Luggage Storage
Free Beach Toys and Snorkel Equipment
Free Coffee and Tea
Free Bed Linens And Pillows
Additional Facilities Information:
Quiet Hours After 10pm (City Ordinance)
Bathrooms in all dorms
Large communal kitchen area
Outdoor social and eating area
'Come as guests, Leave as friends!'
Taxes not included in the rates shown online.
Office hours from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m
All guests must have proof of leaving the island of Oahu in the form of flight itinerary or airline ticket or a current student ID.
Taxes not included in the rates shown online (+14.97%).
48h cancellation policy. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>