Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Age below 18 is accepted, if accompanied by an adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our high standards of comfort, complemented by our multilingual and professional team will offer you a familiar and cozy atmosphere which will make you feel at home.
Situated in the heart of the historic centre of Porto, Porto Lounge Hostel & Guesthouse is close to the main city square Avenida dos Aliados. Shopping streets like Santa Catarina, Cedofeita and all the main attractions like the Cathedral, Clerigos Tower, Lello Bookshop, Bolhao Market, the Port Wine Cellars, the S. Francisco church, The Crystal Palace and the Douro River are all within a short walking distance. From our hostel you can also take a direct bus or metro to visit Casa da Musica, Serralves Museum, or simply go to the beach. We are a few steps away from Sao Bento railway station and from the metro station that will bring you directly from the airport.
Porto Lounge is also at the perfect spot to visit the most important events and festivals in Porto like Fantasporto, the Oporto International Film Festival, Queima das Fitas celebration with the students parade, Primavera Sound Festival, St. John's Festival on the night of 23rd June, Mares Vivas Music Festival, Francesinha Festival and the Traditional Artworks Market of Porto.
Our daily free city tour and pub crawl give you an opportunity to mingle and meet people. To help you get around, we've got free maps and our staff will help you find activities for your interests, as well us recommend the best places.
Porto Lounge prime location in the heart of the city nightlife scene makes it one of the best places to have fun.
Our guests are welcome to relax in our TV lounge, surf Internet, reed a book, play a game and enjoy our beautiful terraces.
Our facilities include ensuite mixed and female dormitories with air conditioning, balcony, beds with shelf, reading light and big individual locker with a power outlet so that guests can charge their gadgets and accessories safely inside the lockers.
We have also private rooms with ensuite facilities suitable for couples and families. We have good conditions to accommodate groups.
After your check out you can leave your luggage with us for the day, free of charge.
Stay with us and we will offer you the best possible stay in one of the most picturesque cities in Europe.
Groups of 10 or more contact our team directly for a tailor made solution for your group.
Municipal Tourist Tax will be charged in the city of Porto, which consists of a charge of 2 euros per person per night and up to a maximum of 7 nights. It will be paid in cash when you check in.
Due to Covid-19 situation our check in time is from 2.00 PM to 12.00 AM.
Check out is from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
In case you need a late check in or an early check out let us know. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>