Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel, once the main post office for the island, has been converted into a hostel with bags of character whilst being well provided with excellent facilities.The reception and lounge is the original post office counter area, still with the original safe, clock, service counter and access, and WiFi throughout the hostel.
Our hostel is easy to find, public transport is a minute's walk and parking, shops, tourist information and parking a short walking distance. With rooms range from 4 bedded to 12 bedded, along with offering family friendly and female only dorms
A self- service laundry is available daily from 11 am to 9pm .
The reception works from 7:30 am to 10 am and 3pm to 10 pm.
•The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
**taking temperatures during check in**
** Kitchen facility currently unavailable due to Covid19 restrictions** Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>