Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
If you want, the owner Stefano will bring you or will indicate the most wonderful beaches with typical Caribbean characters, the city streets for shopping and the wild dance hall and reggae parties in the night. The staff of Porty Hostel can also organize tours to visit the Reach Falls, to do rafting on the Rio Grande or to do hike on the nearby and beautiful Blue Mountains.
You can also have a taxi service from/to every part of the island.
For the night you can choose from two cute dormitories or a nice and private double room. The dormitories are furnished with bunk beds, one fan, a locker and a wall closet. The double room has a private external bathroom, furnished with a queen size bed with a headboard / bedside table, a table dress with mirror, a wall closet and a fan, perfect for couples or those who simply wish to have their moments of privacy.
You will feel at home in Jamaica!
Porty Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 09:00.
Check out time (from the room) 13:00.
*Cancellation policy: 1 week before arrival.
*Payment upon arrival by cash.
*Breakfast not included - 2.60 USD per person per day.
*The bar/ reception is open from 9:00am to 12:00am.
*The check in is possible out of these hours if communicated at least 48 hours before.
*No smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>