Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
PARA REALIZAR LA RESERVA SE DEBERA REALIZAR UN PAGO TOTAL O PARCIAL EQUIVALENTE AL 50% DEL VALOR TOTAL DE LA RESERVA, Y EN CASO DE CANCELACION DENTRO DE LOS 7 DIAS ANTERIORES A LA FECHA DEL CHECK IN SE COBRARA EL VALOR ABONADO PARCIALMENTE COMO COMPENSACION POR AVISO TARDIO Y ENCASO DE SER ANTES DE LOS 7 DIAS SOLO SE COBRARA EL 30% DEL VALOR TOTAL DE LA RESERVA. TODO SUJETO A POLITICAS DE CANCELACION DEL HOSTEL.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The sector in which we are is very safe (in fact, Salento is probably the safest town in Colombia) and we have easy access to jeep transportation to the different farms and sites of interest in the surroundings: coffee farms, the Valley of Cocora and nearby towns such as Filandia (the most colorful town of the region), Armenian (the capital of the region), Buenavista, Pijao, Genova, Calarca (where the botanical garden is located) and much more. Easy access to the transport terminal where you can buy tickets for the cities of Armenia, Pereira and Medellin.
Posada del Angel has bright and clean private as well as shared rooms available.
Posada del Angel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express), debit cards. If you are paying by PayPal, you are responsible for all the possible costs of the transaction.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included (8.000 COP per person per day).
Reception 07:30 - 23:00.
Pet friendly (additional charge of 20.000 COP applies).
Smoking is only allowed in certain areas. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>