Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Posiki Dorm Hostel's bedrooms are furnished almost in wood and filled with the fragrant, soothing scent of lavender. You can choose to stay in bunk-beds dormitory rooms and enjoy a stunning view of Han river and Dragon Bridge.
Some other floors of the building are decorated in Hoi An Ancient Town's style. We serve free breakfast (only for guests of the hostel) and some beverages from 7 am to 11 pm everyday. Moreover, there is live acoustic music which is performed by a small group of students on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights each week.
**Things to note & policies**
Free cancellation: 1 day before the arrival
Check in from: 14:00
Check out before: 12:00
Reception time: 24/7
Payment on arrival: cash only
Tax included in room rate
Free breakfast included
No smoking in the whole hostel
Other policies: please change to the hostel's slippers when you get in the bedrooms. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>