Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It is finally possible in Krakow!
Do you have specific expectations of hostel standards, but aren't intending to pay for 'stars' that hotels boast about? The best choice will thus be Premium Hostel.
The hostel was established in 2006. It is located in a tenement building from the beginning of the XX century at its 2nd and 3rd floor. We are very close to the center - about 15 minutes walking from the Old Town. For sure we find ourselves in one of the most accessible locations of Krakow.
We offer you comfortable twin, triple and four-bedded rooms with bathrooms. All of these have been fully renovated and equipped with washrooms (even our small dormitories only 4 bedded). Every room has modern and functional furniture - look into our gallery to see for yourself! Additionally, we offer Internet access as well as satellite TV all this for free, the standard in each room! We also have towels and free coffee and tea for our guests, as well as many more conveniences.
On top of all spacious and fully equipped common room, together with its user-friendly kitchen. There is also a computer station with free Internet. You will surely find a place for yourself here, taking advantage of the friendly atmosphere and delighting in the beautiful view of Krakow. Tea & coffee GRATIS all day long. Check our photos.
The reception is, of course, open 24 hours a day. Our staff is an ensemble of young people who speak excellent English, Spanish, German, French, Czech and, of course, Polish. The staff are vigilant in terms of security and also serve as advisors, at least in tourism issues. They will eagerly help with the organization of a trip to the Auschwitz Museum or Wieliczka salt mine. You'll also find a wide range of other tours here, like around Krakow, to Zakopane, Wadowice, etc. Organizers and tour guides with whom we cooperate offer attractive discounts and promotions, especially for our guests.
Our free map will surely be indispensable on your journey throughout the city, prepared specifically for foreign tourists, with which discovering Krakow will be made much easier.
So enjoy Krakow and see you there!
In order to secure your booking, the property reserves the right to pre-authorise your credit card prior to arrival. So please make sure you have enough funds on the used card! If a pre-authorisation fails, the property will ask you to provide new card details within 24 hours. If you don't do so, the property will cancel your reservation!
***FREE up to 2 days before arrival
***100% of the first night up to 1 day before arrival
***100% of the total amount in case of NO SHOW Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>