Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A 20% deposit is required to secure any booking this is a non refundable deposit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full payment must be made 8 weeks prior to check in. This is non refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Close to all tourist attractions and not forgetting Hyde Park, Oxford St, Soho, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and Portobello markets. Paddington station (Heathrow Express) is two minutes away and there are four Underground rail stations all within a few minutes walk. Getting around London couldn't be easier. Add to that a major hub for London buses and this is the place to base all your London sightseeing in.
We pride ourselves on the safe, clean and fun environment we provide for all our guests at great value for money.
Our Traditional pub (downstairs from the hostel) serves excellent freshly cooked food which you can get at a discounted rate, as our guest, using the free book of vouchers issued to you on arrival. The free breakfast is great, no boring continental breakfast - a full cooked English breakfast served down in the bar every day from 8:00-10:00am and you can get a free juice or tea/coffee with that as well. What a great way to start the day!!
24 hour hot showers
Bar & restaurant with discount deals
Staff on site 24 hours
Free High Speed Internet wi-fi
Credit card accepted (Not American Express)
Lockers in dorms (You will need your own padlock)
Secure digital entry
Free complimentary Full English breakfast
24 hour access
Newly refitted and purpose built
Check in between 14.00 and 23.00
Check out 08:00-10:30
Tourist information and travel advice
We take a 20 deposit at check in for linen and keys. At check out this is fully refunded to the guest with the return of both keys and linen. If you need to check out before or after opening hours, please inform one of our team, down in the bar, or at the reception, in advance, so we can arrange your check out and to refund your deposit.
Mon-Thurs 8am 11:30pm
Friday Sat 8am 12midnight
If it is likely that you will be arriving after the reception is closed please inform us of your arrival time by email to email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance so we may give you the night managers phone number so you may be checked in late. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>