Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of late cancellation (less than 2 days prior to arrival) we will charge the 1st night.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
There are 120 beds in 3 bed rooms with common bathrooms. There are also a few quads available in the summer time. Some of the rooms are newly furnished. The hostel is part of the forestry, wood & medical school and part of the students accommodation is designated to hostel. The old park is a great place to relax or just hang out.
They offer free use of small kitchen, but you can also have an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner in the house restaurant. WiFi is available free of charge in the spacious lobby and some parts of the hostel as well. The lobby is just being refurnished and will offer a fresh and innovative spaces such as TV room, living room, show area, coffee bar, info point, playroom... It is planned to be finished in 2012.
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 14.00 until 02.00
Check out between 06.00 and 10.00
Breakfast not included
Taxes not included - tourist tax: 1,01 EUR/person to be paid locally Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>