Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have 14 bungalows in the style of Thai ethnicity house on stilts.
Attractions are just from 1km far.
Each stilt has a balcony with garden, terraces and lake views.
We provide travel services such as: Hiking packages, rent motorbike, hire local tour guide, pick&drop...
Bungalows are designed with natural materials from mountains and forests to give you comfortable feeling, immerse yourself in nature and people herein. Each room has its own balcony from which you have the chance to enjoy breathtaking view of the terraced fields, the soaring mountains stretching out in Pu Luong nature reserve along with the traditional stilt houses of the black Thai People.Our lodge is an ideal place for hiking, trekking, cycling activities to explore the Puluong area away from the bustle of the city.
We are happy to be part of your adventures! Thanks for your choice!
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 12:00.
Limited Reception Worktime: from 5:30 to 23:30
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast included. Breakfast includes continental, Asian and vegetarian options.
Pet friendly. Pets are allowed (we got two cute dogs), no extra charges.
Child friendly. Children under 6 are free of charge.
Not allowed in room; but we have certain smoking area.
Free parking and wifi.
We speak English and Vietnamese. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>