Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Quart youth hostel has free computer access.
Customers can relax in our dining room while drinking free tea, watch TV or chat.
We have a fully equipped kitchen for our guests. They can prepare their own meals.
The cafeteria hours are from 7 am to 10.30 pm.
The reception will provided free maps, tourist information and tickets for the main attractions of the city. Also hairdryer, Iron, adaptors and towel hire if needed.
The access to the building is by card.
In Quart Youth Hostel we have private rooms for two, three or four people. There is also beds in rooms shared of six, eight and ten people.
All rooms have individual lockers, ceiling fan, mirror and are equipped with bedding. The private rooms for two and three people also have a desk and towels.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
Taxes are included.
Fallas (March 14th to 20th) minimum 4 nights
Tomatina (Aug 25th to 27th) minimum 3 nights
Moto GP (Nov 16th to 17th) minimum 2 nights
All rates for that period are not refundable which means not changes or cancellations are allowed Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>