Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The estate is set in 30.000 square meters of landscaped botanical gardens with over 1.000 species of different plants, tempting the guests to take a walk and relax.
The main building is a restored 19th century Manor House, rich in antiquities and paintings.
There are a total of 166 rooms, with five different accommodation types.
The accommodation is situated in spacious cottages around the gardens and the pool.
From the outdoor pool, you can enjoy fantastic views across the Atlantic to the nearby nature reserve Ilhas Desertas.
**CHILDREN'S POLICY: please read carefully, very important as it depends on the type of room you book:***
*Please note that children under 16 years of age are not allowed in the Spa suites and in the SPA (including indoor pool)
1-For the STUDIOS : Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child free from 0-2 years in a cot.
Cot bed needs to be reconfirmed by the hotel.
2-For the One bedroom Apartment: Maximum occupancy is 4 adults or 2 adults + 2 children.
From 0 -2 years free in a cot with hotel confirmation. From 3-12 years old pay 50% with hotel confirmation (rate for the child will be informed)
Car Park: 2.50 per day subject to change.
All rooms have a safe (surcharge) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>