Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
RM Guest House has an excellent location for both tourists and business travellers coming to the Italian capital.
Spacious and elegant room designed to offer a unique experience. Perfect for guests seeking for spacious and unique accommodation, the Premium room with City View ensures you fully enjoy the pleasures of this privileged location.
All rooms are equipped with: writing Table with Chair and table lamp, high speed Internet, 40 Inch Led television with HiFi and satellite channels, tea coffee maker, ironing board, hair dryer, towels, refrigerator, kitchen facilities.
RM Guest house Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 24.00
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, we do not accept cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per stay
Breakfast not included.
Maximum stay is 14 days.
Pet not allowed Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>