Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Rainbow Apartments 3 offer very exclusive apartments.
We have a single ,double and triple rooms with shared bathroom and also we have rooms with private bathroom.
The rooms are decorated in a modern style ,regularly renewed.
The rooms are equipped with : satellite TV ,smart TV + free internet.
Bathrooms with a high standard with an emphasis on maintaining the highest purity.
Bathrooms are equipped with : washing machine ,iron and hair dryer.
Each apartment has a full equipped kitchen : microwave ,heating plate ,oven ,refrigerator and a place to eat.
Bed linen and towels are standard.
It is possible to buy breakfast, it cost 30 PLN.
For the willing we offer trips to : Auschwitz ,Salt Mine ,Zakopane ,Cracow tours and much more.
Ability to transport orders back to the airport (extra charge).
We have no reception . Entrance by codes.
There is a possibility to get access to the room before check in if the room was empty night before.
If you want to use this possibility please contact us by the e-mail or call directly one night before the date of your arrival.
Rainbow Apartments 3 Policies & Conditions:
We have no reception we will send you codes/access to the apartment before your check in day ðŸ˜Š
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 11:00
Free transfer from Airport or Train station.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival. (after that you will pay full amount of the reservation )
Payment before arrival by credit cards
This property might pre-authorise your card.
Breakfast not included. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>